iSLYEâ„¢ is an advanced revenue sharing system that aims to simplify the complicated process of managing networks and distributing payments virtually from remote locations. iSLYE offers simplified solutions for businesses which offer products at a fixed price. Subscription-based products are those that require recurring payments at regular intervals of time. iSLYE revenue sharing system is a good option for project-based products. The iSLYE
GOLD Partner Focus Reading »
How to Become a Successful Entrepreneur? Join Yonsal’s Regional Franchise Partnership Network
Being aligned with our vision to provide quality online franchising opportunities to entrepreneurs we have planned to provide our services through our Regional Franchise Partnership program. Yonsal’s franchise program is unique as it goes beyond the prevalent notions of franchising. What we are looking for is not merely a franchise, but a Partner. We realize that in the growth of our partner lies our own growth. And our relationship with you as a Regional Franchise Partner would be that of equals. With this mind, we would endeavor to provide maximum assistance to our Partners in establishing, running, and enhancing his/her venture. In short, we intend to enter into a symbiotic relationship with you who can adopt our philosophy, replicate our business, and take it to the level of accelerated growth.
Yonsal provides a high level of on-going support to you to ensure the business is up and running effectively and efficiently so that any query is resolved immediately and satisfactorily.
Yonsal has a “think out of the box” approach to all its services - WikiEDGE™, Global Ability™, and BimHUB™. We are armed with potent advertising and marketing campaigns, both in the online and offline world. Our business boasts of an unmatched experience that has resulted in a significant and growing market presence worldwide. Passion, commitment, and innovation are the pillars on which the culture of Yonsal is based upon. Innovations in product development and marketing, customized promotion, and a macro view of excellence in services see Yonsal set a benchmark for others in the industry to follow.
As a Regional Franchise Partner, you have the opportunity to be a part of the Yonsal revolution and to contribute to our growing reputation. You would be responsible for a particular region/state, and managing a network of Regional Consultants.
By forging a partnership with us, we will assist you with regional and nationwide advertising campaigns, presence on the website, online marketing initiatives such as SEO, SMO, Social Media, etc., and other appropriate promotional channels. We would also help you with other brand building and hiring needs.
Training and Development
Yonsal will enhance your business skills and help you run your venture as per the guidelines. We will conduct training and development programs as part of the induction process and as an ongoing activity. Our training focuses on these areas:
- Introduction to Yonsal’s Online Franchise model
- Principles of Yonsal’s Online Franchise model
- Roles and responsibilities of a Regional Franchise Partner
- Industry and business overview
- Services and product training
- Target marketing
- Enhancement of communication and inter-personal skills
- Role of online marketing in the sector
- Business management skills
- New products and services
Yonsal’s Ideal Business Partner
If you wish to join the Yonsal fraternity as a Regional Franchise Partner, these are the attributes you must certainly possess:
- You need to be an energetic self-starter with a professional approach to business
- You must be people-oriented with excellent communication skills
- You must develop and maintain a friendly rapport with your customers, service providers, vendors, etc. through patience and tolerance
- You must share an alignment with Yonsal’s values and respect its value chain
- You must demonstrate a high degree of entrepreneurial skills
- You must be proficient in all forms of marketing, be it online or offline
- You must consider your venture as a long-term investment. Commitment, loyalty, and consistency should be the cornerstones of your effort.